Wolfeboro Democrats Spring 2019 Meetings: Monday nights: April 15, May 20
Wolfeboro Inn, 7:00 PM in the Lower Lounge
April 15: Paul O’Brien, a Wolfeboro Selectman, has agreed to be the presenter at our April 15 general meeting. He has an impressive grasp of the challenges of producing energy in ways that don’t destroy the climate. His business experience gives him insight into the trade-offs and the resistance that come with changes in how we produce electricity. And he will bring it down to the very local level with suggestions for how we can make a contribution.
County Democrats Caucus: May 5, 1pm at Runnells Hall in Chocorua. More details here.
Education Funding Forum: Wednesday, May 8, 7pm at the Wolfeboro Town Hall.
May 20th monthly meeting: guest speakers TBA.
Both the NH House and NH Senate have passed a Paid Family Leave project in Senate Bill #1 (SB1). Now it goes to the Governor, who has indicated he is not inclined to sign it.
Here’s what you can do: Read the attached info sheet and send a postcard to Governor Sununu, 107 North Main St., Concord, NH 03301. Urge him to sign the bill!
LAKES REGION & NORTH COUNTRY
- Beto O’Rourke in Plymouth (Wed, 3/20, 11am, PSU HUB, RSVP)
- Beto O’Rourke in Conway (Wed, 3/20, 3:30pm, Tuckerman Brewing, RSVP)
- Beto O’Rourke in Laconia (Thurs, 3/21, 2pm, Wayfarer Coffee, RSVP)
- Andrew` Yang in Plymouth (Wed 3/22, 6pm, Common Man, RSVP)
- Andrew Yang in W. Stewartstown (Thurs, 3/21, 10am, The Spa, RSVP)
- Andrew Yang in Randolph (Thurs, 3/21, 5pm, House Party, RSVP)
- Andrew Yang in Berlin (Fri, 3/22, 10am, Eastern Depot, RSVP)
- Andrew Yang in Littleton (Fri, 3/22, 5:30pm, Community Ctr, RSVP)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren in Littleton – Opioid Talk (Sat, 3/23, Littleton HS, 2:30pm, RSVP)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren in Berlin (Sat, 3/23, 5pm, City Hall, 5pm, RSVP)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren in Conway (Sun, 3/24, 11:45am, Kennett MS, RSVP)
- Gov. John Hickenlooper in Littleton (Sun, 3/24, 11am, Littleton Diner)
- Gov. John Hickenlooper in Plymouth (Sun, 3/24, 1:30pm, 1766 Brewing, RSVP)